The Catholic Men’s Guild of Kampala Archdiocese is a Lay Apostolate Organization that brings together all catholic men in the Archdiocese who are baptized and of 18 years of age and above.
The organization has a leadership committee of ten (10) members at each level i.e. at the Sub-Parish, Parish, Deanery and Archdiocese. The leadership positions are composed of the following:-
- Vice chairman
Other working committee members
- Family Affairs
- Children upbringing
- Justice and peace
WHAT WE DO:
- To help members to establish good Christian families.
- To help the youth to prepare for holy marriage and getting involved in religious affairs; i.e. to help those in secondary schools, colleges, tertiary institutions and those not at school.
- To advocate for proper upbringing of catholic children in primary, secondary and higher learning institutions.
- To make developmental projects to transform members lives socially and economically.
- To advocate for peace and justice.